The Pet Industry Woman of the Year is in for AMAZING things! Some of them are:
- A full year of media and executive coaching with WIPIN President Shawna Schuh, a Certified Speaking Professional and Executive Coach;
- Exposure in pet industry media outlets throughout the year;
- A feature on the cover of the WIPIN Top Women in the Pet Industry Winter Magazine;
- Appearances and recognition at pet industry events;
- Gifts and treats provided by other top women in the pet industry.
Nominations will be accepted now, 2018 and the entry fee is $59 for WIPIN members and $99 for non-members. (please note – this nominal fee is to support doing a not-to-be missed awards show when winners are announced live)
There are five (5) Categories in the Pet Industry Woman of the Year – please nominate yourself in one of these categories only – there will be a winner in each of the categories and then out of these five an overall Pet Industry Woman of the Year will be announced.
Any Pet Industry Woman of the Year is: Inspirational, exhibits leadership skills, has drive, knows about giving and connecting and is creating a wonderful reputation for herself.