GAIN VISIBILITY || GET RECOGNIZED || ACHIEVE INFLUENCER STATUS
When a woman steps up to be recognized she is not only helping herself, but helping women everywhere.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
One thing we hear a lot is this: “How can I market myself and my business better? “
We have a solution that will have multiple benefits.
Apply for the Pet Industry Woman of the Year Award!
How this works.
(1) You nominate yourself (or someone else) in one of five categories (see below.)
(2) A panel of impartial judges choose five finalists in each of the five categories.
(3) Each finalist must submit a short video. A top winner is chosen in each of the five categories.
(4) From the five category winners a grand prize of Pet Industry Woman of the Year is chosen.
Will that be you?
What is the right category for me?
Advocate. You are an advocate for pets – either as an individual or as a business.
Corporate. You hold a leadership position in a corporation.
Entrepreneur. You own a business or multiple businesses, and /or work with a team.
Rising Star. You have moved things along at a rapid rate. From starting a new endeavor or moving up through a company you are a person who has proven you make things happen. (Note: There is no age limit for this category.)
Solopreneur. You work mostly on your own and wear multiple hats. Though not completely a lone wolf, most of your business dealings are done by yourself.
Deadline for Submissions: May 1, 2020
Questions? We love to help. Email Sam at Sam@WomenInThePetIndustry.com
What to expect?
(1) After you click a “Nominate Now” link or button, you will go right to the payment page.
Nominations are $99 for members of Women in the Pet Industry Network, and $149 for non-members.
Members receive a $50 discount.
(2) Check your inbox for an email from President, Shawna Schuh with further instructions. Inside the email you will find a link to your Nomination Form. Complete and submit this form, including all required information no later than end of day, May 1, 2020.
(3) Wait for an email announcing the finalists on June 1, 2020.
It’s that simple!
"We use independent judges NOT in the pet industry who share our philosophies of giving, growing and connecting. Luckily, I have nothing to do with the selection!"
– Shawna Schuh